How to scape a detail page info without href?

I want to scrape the news in this website. this news item has no href, it's not a 'a' element, it' s 'p', click the item jump to the detail page.

I tried some way by used element-click , but can't work. if this is a 'a', that could be easy by use a link.

How can i scape it for detail info?

Thank you for your help.

Url: 曼联新闻,曼联赛程赛果,曼联数据统计,曼联阵容,曼联球员名单

Sitemap:
{"_id":"manutd_news","startUrl":["曼联新闻,曼联赛程赛果,曼联数据统计,曼联阵容,曼联球员名单 img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["news_element"],"selector":"p.tit","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["news_element"],"selector":"span.time","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"comments","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["news_element"],"selector":"span.comment-num","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

@yangliangsky
I think it will work for you.
You can change the load more if you want.
The trick was to select the title with popup not the link.

sitemap:

{"_id":"dongqiudi","startUrl":["https://dongqiudi.com/team/50000515.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"news box and load more","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"dl","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"p.load-more","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"link","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["news box and load more"],"selector":"p.tit","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"heading on news page","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".con > p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".con > img:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}