How to replace dots with commas with regex?

Hi, I'm trying to replace dots with commas to change the number format (numbers look like this - 3.24, 10.3). I've found several regex references but they don't seem to help. I'm using the regular version of web scraper, not the cloud one.
Site: WestCyber.CS.L | Статистика
Sitemap:
{"_id":"bet-hub_capper_results_v1","startUrl":["WestCyber.CS.L | Статистика tr:nth-of-type(n+2)","multiple":true},{"id":"date","parentSelectors":["pick"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(1) span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"sport","parentSelectors":["pick"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".sp b","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"teams","parentSelectors":["pick"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.event_main","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"bet choice","parentSelectors":["pick"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.event_aux","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"bet choice 2 (if needed)","parentSelectors":["pick"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td.ou","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"bet size","parentSelectors":["pick"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"coef","parentSelectors":["pick"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(6)","multiple":false,"regex":"\b(\d)\.(\d{2})\b"},{"id":"bookie","parentSelectors":["pick"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td.bk","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"bet win payout","parentSelectors":["pick"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".blue b","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"bet loss payout","parentSelectors":["pick"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".red b","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"input type","parentSelectors":["pick"],"type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div.tte","multiple":false}]}

Regex reference:
s, @"(\d).(\d+)", "$1,$2"

в Excel меняй через CTRL+H

Hi,

The regex feature in the Webscraper extension is not designed to perform find-replace actions. This should be done in post-processing.