How to grab links between "click more" presses and not at the end?

I have a page with a "click for more results" scenario. The page would have effectively infinite results, so I can't use the click more type in SelectorElementClick. I would like to have the scraper "click more", then grab the new links, then "click more" again and grab the new links, ad infinitum. I tried various things. Below, I have the link scraper as a child of the SelectorElementClick, with type set to "click once" and multiple set to true. This seems to only click more once, grab the links and end.

Thank you.

Url: https://www.fragrantica.com/search/?spol=male~unisex

Sitemap:

{
    "_id": "fragrantica_from_rating",
    "startUrl": [
        "https://www.fragrantica.com/search/?spol=male~unisex"
    ],
    "selectors": [
        {
            "id": "select_rating",
            "type": "SelectorElementClick",
            "parentSelectors": [
                "_root"
            ],
            "selector": "div.off-canvas-content",
            "multiple": false,
            "delay": "3000",
            "clickElementSelector": "#offCanvasLeftOverlap1 > div > div > div:nth-child(2) > div.ais-Panel-body > p > div > select > option:nth-child(2)",
            "clickType": "clickOnce",
            "discardInitialElements": "do-not-discard",
            "clickElementUniquenessType": "uniqueText"
        },
        {
            "id": "show_more",
            "type": "SelectorElementClick",
                "select_rating"
            ],
            "selector": "span.grid-x",
            "multiple": true,
            "delay": "3000",
            "clickElementSelector": ".grid-margin-x .small-12 button.button",
            "clickType": "clickOnce",
            "discardInitialElements": "do-not-discard",
            "clickElementUniquenessType": "uniqueHTMLText"
        },
        {
            "id": "links",
            "type": "SelectorLink",
                "show_more"
            ],
            "selector": "a",
            "multiple": true,
            "delay": 0
        }
    ]
}

This will keep clicking "Show more" and get the first 99 products. To get more products, you can increase the number in the selector:

span[class*='grid'] > div[class^='cell card']:nth-of-type(-n+99)

Sitemap:
{"_id":"forum-fragrantica","startUrl":["https://www.fragrantica.com/search/?spol=male~unisex"],"selectors":[{"id":"Click Show More and wrappers","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span[class*='grid'] > div[class^='cell card']:nth-of-type(-n+99)","multiple":true,"delay":"4000","clickElementSelector":".grid-margin-y button","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Product","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Click Show More and wrappers"],"selector":"p a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Brand","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Click Show More and wrappers"],"selector":"p small","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Click Show More and wrappers"],"selector":"p a","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}