How to get the y-axis numbers

Describe the problem.

There are two things I want to scrape.
The first is to scrape the y-axis numbers of Win Rate vs Game Length.

The other is to scrape the transform information (e.g. transform="translate(0,9.944444444444448)") in the g tag surrounding the Win Rate vs Game Length y-axis number.

Url: Pyke Build - LoLalytics Pyke Support Build, Runes & Counters Guide

Sitemap:
{"_id":"winrate","startUrl":["Pyke Build - LoLalytics Pyke Support Build, Runes & Counters Guide .SimpleGraph_y__2SpCn text","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"translate","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.SimpleGraph_simplegraph__1m0ki:nth-of-type(3) .SimpleGraph_y__2SpCn text","multiple":true,"extractAttribute":"transform","delay":0}]}

@jariboy 
I did my best but there is a mysterious mistake I've made.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"lolalytics2","startUrl":["https://lolalytics.com/lol/pyke/build/"],"selectors":[{"id":"yaxis","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["box"],"selector":".SimpleGraph_y__2SpCn","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"transform","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["yaxis"],"selector":"g.tick","multiple":true,"extractAttribute":"transform","delay":0},{"id":"box","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".SimpleGraph_simplegraph__1m0ki","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"NUMBER","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["yaxis"],"selector":"text","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thank you very much!

I have one more request.

I would like to scrape the red line in the image.

It contains points to display the red line part on the green line of the graph in units of x-axis "0-15", "15-20", "20-25", "25-30", "30-35", "35-40", and "40+".

It seems that these red line pop-ups are not created for each point, but exist on a single piece of code.

So, I want to repeat the process of scraping the red line part after mouse-over the x-axis point, but I couldn't figure out how to set it up.

Neither do i.
Confusion 100