How to get popup link to trigger

I'm trying to scrape contact info for my 2nd connections but I don't see the scraper clicking the popup link.
So my question is:

Do I need to make the entire thing an element and then make the middle card an element and then say click the popup link in the middle?

Here's the code and html for the 3 cards section and the popup button

Url: Sales Navigator
Sadly since linkedin sales is paid I don't know what else to provide but I have tried so many things and want some inputs on it because i'm stuck

Sitemap:
{"_id":"one-mill-2nd-degree-connection-ceres","startUrl":["Sales Navigator User","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["list of all name"],"selector":".result-lockup__name a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Each User"],"selector":"span.profile-topcard-person-entity__name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"current company","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Each User"],"selector":"dt:contains('\n Entrepreneur, Author & Advisor\n ') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Current Title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Each User"],"selector":"#profile-experience .bt0 dt","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"shared connections","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["Each User"],"selector":"section.profile-highlights","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"their contact","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shared connections"],"selector":".profile-topcard__contact-info dl","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"list of all name","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.pv5","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"middle card","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["shared connections"],"selector":"li.best-path-in","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Thank you