How to get pagenations data

I want to go to each of the pages in the red frame in the upper right corner and get the name, team, and other information displayed, but I cannot do so successfully.

How can I do this?

Url: Players

Sitemap:
{"_id":"prostats","startUrl":["Players a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root","next"],"selector":"td a:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

@jariboy Use this sitemap:

{"_id":"trackingthepros","startUrl":["https://www.trackingthepros.com/players/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Element and pages","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr.odd, tr.even","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"#displayTable_next a","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTML"},{"id":"Player","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element and pages"],"selector":"a:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"role","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element and pages"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Team","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element and pages"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Region","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element and pages"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Rank","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element and pages"],"selector":"td.sorting_1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"LP ","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element and pages"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(6)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Accounts","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element and pages"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(7)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"In Game","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Element and pages"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(8)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

you are god!!!!!!!
thank you!

Good*
It's my pleasure.