How to get multiple companies info on this forum?

Hello Bros,

I would like to scrap 2 fields data of this forum. Company (Red rectangle) and Key people & contacts (Orange rectangle).
Please help me to get these.

Describe the problem.

Url: https://seafood.media/fis/companies/details.asp?l=e&filterby=companies&letter=a&page=1&company_id=66937&country_id=

Hi @huycoisyro

I would just create an element selector and place each of the text selectors for the desired table row.

You can also use the "Grouped" selector for the #description_details & #contacts.

Sitemap example:

{"_id":"seafood-media","startUrl":["https://seafood.media/fis/companies/details.asp?l=e&filterby=companies&letter=a&page=1&company_id=66937&country_id="],"selectors":[{"id":"page","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body:has(div#details_contents)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":"#description_details tr:contains(\"Address\") td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"city","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":"#description_details tr:contains(\"City\") td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"state","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":"#description_details tr:contains(\"State\") td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"telephone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":"#description_details tr:contains(\"Telephone\") td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"fax","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":"#description_details tr:contains(\"Fax\") td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"homepage","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":"#description_details tr:contains(\"Homepage\") td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":"#description_details tr:contains(\"Email\") td + td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"contact-title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":"#contacts tr div#contacts_title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"contact-name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":"#contacts tr div#contacts_name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"contact-phone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":"#contacts tr div#contacts_phone","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"contact-email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":"#contacts tr div#contacts_email","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hope it helps! :blush:

1 Like

Thank @ViestursWS so much. I got it.
Could I pagination for by letter (#,a,b,c....,z) instead number 0,1,2,...,n?

for example: FIS - Suppliers - Companies

Look forward your replying?

Best regards,