How to extract diffrent attribute from page to page

For example, 1 page will display 4 description product and another page will only 3 or 2 product description. i want to make each page description is seperated in one column and if the product did not have one of the description i want to left it blank. but for the page that not have 4 product description after the scrapper runs, the scrapper extracted the data into wrong column here's the picture i attached. Thanks in advanced for the help
and this product only have 3 description

this is product with 4 description

Url: https://www.farmaciasportuguesas.pt/saude.html
Sitemap:
{"_id":"farmasisaude","startUrl":["https://www.farmaciasportuguesas.pt/bebe-e-mama.html?page=[1-40]"],"selectors":[{"id":"Image_Product","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorImage","selector":".ProductGallery > div.ProductGallery-SliderWrapper img","multiple":false},{"id":"Imagem ilustrativa","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.PrescriptionList-Offset","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"INFORMAÇÕES TÉCNICAS","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h2.ProductTabs-Title","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Dropdown","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"li:nth-of-type(1) .Image_ratio_square img","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","multiple":true,"selector":"#root > main > div > div > section > div > div > section > div > ul > li:nth-child(1) > span"},{"id":"Descrição","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"section.ProductInformation:nth-of-type(1) p","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"dropdown 2","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"li:nth-of-type(2) .Image_ratio_square img","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","multiple":true,"selector":"li:nth-of-type(2) span.ProductTab-Arrow"},{"id":"Composição","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"section:nth-of-type(2) .ProductInformation-Attributes > p","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Dropdown 3","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"li:nth-of-type(3) div.Image_ratio_square","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","multiple":true,"selector":"li:nth-of-type(3) span.ProductTab-Arrow"},{"id":"Modo de utilização e Precauções","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"section.ProductInformation:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Dropdown 4","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"li:nth-of-type(4) div.Image_ratio_square","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","multiple":true,"selector":"li:nth-of-type(4) span.ProductTab-Arrow"},{"id":"Conservação","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"section:nth-of-type(4) p","extractAttribute":"class"},{"id":"Product_Name","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"section.ProductActions-Section_type_name","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Drug_Dose","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"section.ProductActions-Capacity","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"CNP","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"section.ProductActions-Section_type_sku","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Drug_Indication","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"#root > main > div > div > section > div > article > section.ProductActions-SectionDesc.ProductActions-SectionDesc_type_bundle_items > div > h2","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Price","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"#root > main > div > div > section:nth-child(1) > div > article > div.ProductActions-Schema > div > p","extractAttribute":"aria-label"},{"id":"Drug_Indicationdiv","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"#root > main > div > div > section:nth-child(1) > div > article > section.ProductActions-SectionDesc.ProductActions-SectionDesc_type_bundle_items > div","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Drug_Instruction","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"section.ProductActions-SectionContent","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"link","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.ProductCard-Link","multiple":true,"linkType":"linkFromHref"}]}

Hi, rather than using the nth-of-type selector, I would recommend using the contains() selector for a reliable result. See the example below for Descrição

li:contains("Descrição") +

this is what i searching for past 3 days in this forum, thank you so much! It works like a charm for me, you are a hero!

Btw if i want to learn more deeper about this webscrapper where should i start?

I would suggest starting by looking at the site's video tutorial and documentation section. There you will find instructions on how to create sitemaps. You can do that here:

Tutorial videos: Tutorials | Web Scraper
Documentation: Installation | Web Scraper Documentation
How-tos: Open Web Scraper extension for the first time | Web Scraper How To

Thank you so much, i really apreciate it!

Have a wonderful day