How to extract data from expand minimise box

On an e-commerce website that I would like to scrape it has an "expand box" for other offers. The problem that I am having is that if there is only one other offer the box is already expanded. If there is more than one additional offers then the "plus" button needs to be clicked to expand the box.

I would like to extract amongst others pricing of the "other offers"

If I use "select element" and there is only one offer it minimizes the box and then the pricing can't be extracted, but it works with multiple "other offers"

If I don't use "select element" then it works for one offer but not for multiple offers.

I have a working solution that works over 3 columns: extract price offer 1 > "element select" > extract price offer 1 and 2.
I would like to try and reduce this down to two columns without the additional work in excel.

example of 1 additional offer: https://www.takealot.com/hunter-pgv-25mm-globe-f-c-valve/PLID69232850
example of 2 additional offers: https://www.takealot.com/hunter-pgp-rotors/PLID69310150

my webscrape code: {"_id":"ana_test","startUrl":["https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQTCvePvBjkESsxWlD4jE7cpYORvpmw3Ls_veA1zJLgeEe-iQ3Plp1-yDOXlRsDpiEI8vx-pZ2g_5aK/pubhtml"],"selectors":[{"id":"corrected_url","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".s2 a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"sold-by","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":".pdp-core-module_main-seller_20BMu a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":".buybox-module_price_2YUFa > span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"in_stock_cpt","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.stock-pill:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"in_stock_jhb","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.tooltip-wrapper:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"lead_time","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":".pdp-core-module_main-stock_2Tnes span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"other_offer_1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.other-offer-module_offer-slide_3FRAF:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"other_offer_price_1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.other-offer-module_offer-slide_3FRAF:nth-of-type(1) span.currency","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"other_offer_lead_time_1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.other-offer-module_offer-slide_3FRAF:nth-of-type(1) .shrink span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"other_offers_select","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.plusminus","multiple":false,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"div.plusminus","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"other_offer_2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.other-offer-module_offer-slide_3FRAF:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"other_offer_price_2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.other-offer-module_offer-slide_3FRAF:nth-of-type(1) span.currency","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"other_offer_lead_time_2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.other-offer-module_offer-slide_3FRAF:nth-of-type(1) .shrink span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"other_offer_3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.other-offer-module_offer-slide_3FRAF:nth-of-type(2) a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"other_offer_price_3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.other-offer-module_offer-slide_3FRAF:nth-of-type(2) span.currency","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"other_offer_lead_time_3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.other-offer-module_offer-slide_3FRAF:nth-of-type(2) .shrink span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"category","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["corrected_url"],"selector":"div.bread-crumbs-module_bread-crumbs_3U_RQ","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}