How to download larger images in a slider?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to download all the larger images above the slider (not the thumbnails)?

etc

page url: Surface Socket Outlet ECO NLS | 30461

i have tried grouped and element attribute.

I have tried and it doesn't work. Here is what I am getting:

and also the format of the pictures I am getting are not downloadable with webscraper's Image downloader script.

Got something like this:
[{"Product Pictures":"","Product Pictures-src":"/assets/thumbL/TC63.jpg?20220513105421"},{"Product Pictures":"","Product Pictures-src":"/assets/alt_1/TC63.jpg?20220513105421"},{"Product Pictures":"","Product Pictures-src":"/assets/alt_2/TC63.jpg?20220513105422"},{"Product Pictures":"","Product Pictures-src":"/assets/alt_3/TC63.jpg?20220513105423"},{"Product Pictures":"","Product Pictures-src":"/assets/alt_4/TC63.jpg?20220513105424"},{"Product Pictures":"","Product Pictures-src":"/assets/alt_5/TC63.jpg?20220513105424"},{"Product Pictures":"","Product Pictures-src":"/assets/alt_6/TC63.jpg?20220513105425"},{"Product Pictures":"","Product Pictures-src":"/assets/alt_7/TC63.jpg?20220513105426"}]

how I can get this processed by image selector?

can you tell me which formulas you used?
and how did you come across [data-fancybox="gallery"] because i want to replicate this on other websites

because it does not always work for other collections in the same website. for example, for Clipsal section I would get 'null'. I would like understand how you did it so I can replicate it elsewhere.

Sitemap: {"_id":"ClipsalFROMSPARKYDIRECT","startUrl":["Clipsal - Shop Full Range of Clipsal Supplies Online a.body-bold","multiple":true},{"id":"Product Name","parentSelectors":["Link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"SKU","parentSelectors":["Link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('SKU') a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Weight","parentSelectors":["Link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Shipping Weight') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Product type","parentSelectors":["Link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"li:nth-of-type(3) span[itemprop='name']","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Tags","parentSelectors":["Link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"li:nth-of-type(4) span[itemprop='name']","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"DESCRIPTION","parentSelectors":["Link"],"type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"section.productdetails","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"SPECIFICATIONS","parentSelectors":["Link"],"type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"#accordionSpecifications div.card-body","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Warranty","parentSelectors":["Link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"#accordionWarranty div.card-body","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Price inc GST","parentSelectors":["Link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.pr-3","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Product Pictures","parentSelectors":["Link"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"[data-fancybox="gallery"] img","extractAttribute":"src"}]}

Website: Clipsal - Shop Full Range of Clipsal Supplies Online