How to click on an element? (not related to pagination)

Hi. I use webscraper to follow a link to the main page of a youtube channel and then I'd like to go to the about page.
Even though the URL changes so that it adds "/about" to the URL the button apparently is not a link as it's not selectable as a link.

I've tried using "SelectorElementClick" but that doesn't appear to work.
If I go to the about page, I am able to successfully get the "data preview" of the text I've selected for extraction.

I'd just like to be able to somehow press on the "About" section.
Is this possible? Seems like I should be able to somehow configure "SelectorElementClick" to do this but so far I've been unable.

Any help is appreciated. My sitemap which you can use to test yourself is available below.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"cc_ukus_yt","startUrl":["https://www.channelcrawler.com/eng/results/16388/page:[1-5]"],"selectors":[{"id":"ytlink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"h4 a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"yt_about","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["ytlink","yt_about"],"selector":"ytd-browse","multiple":false,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"paper-tab:nth-of-type(6) div.tab-content","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"ch_has_email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["yt_about"],"selector":"paper-button.ytd-button-renderer","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ch_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["yt_about"],"selector":"yt-formatted-string.ytd-channel-name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ch_subscribers","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["yt_about"],"selector":"yt-formatted-string.ytd-c4-tabbed-header-renderer","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ch_joined","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["yt_about"],"selector":"#right-column yt-formatted-string:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ch_total_views","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["yt_about"],"selector":"yt-formatted-string[no-styles]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ch_description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["yt_about"],"selector":"yt-formatted-string#description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ch_links","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["yt_about"],"selector":"div#link-list-container","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ch_is_joinable","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["yt_about"],"selector":"#sponsor-button","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Ya for some reason, Type: Element Click doesn't work here, but Type: Popup Link does work. You just need to move your scrapers below the About clicker (separate, not child of the clicker).