How to change location of store with curl

I'm trying to change location of a shopping web url to see the products to buy with curl command. Always I go to main page gives a default store. But I need to change store with curl. I thing is using cookies. I'm trying to call with curl but not works. Someone could me please? Thanks and sorry for my English!

> curl 'http://www.alcampo.es/compra-online/' -H 'Host: www.alcampo.es' -H 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0' -H 'Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8' -H 'Accept-Language: es,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3' -H 'Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate' -k -b cookies.txt -c cookies.txt --data 'shopId=011' -H 'Connection: keep-alive' -H 'Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1' -o output

Nobody could help me please?
Thanks and sorry for my English

hi

you are trying to do this within Chrome Web scraper extension ????

Hi, I try but not works these extension with these site.
Some help please?
Thanks

Hi, it's pretty hard for me to understand spanish website, but the parameter 'ShopID' you mentioned really stored within a cookie.

First of all, you have to do not let the website get your location, if it asks for Geo-Location, choose 'Do not let'

To access the cookie directly, you should press F12 within your browser, while staying on a page, then go to 'Application', and by the left side, search for 'Cookies', then you can double-click the store ID and input 011 in there, after that hit F5.

Thanks for your effort! In browser it seems easy but with curl is impossible