How to arrange multiple element selectors in table[Ecommerce]

Hi everyone, would kindly need your help on the below ecommerce case.

Below is the screenshot of seller site, but because of the bunsiness confidential reason, I can't offer the account and the key of this site.
However, I provide the screenshot of the site and the HTML code with description as follows.

My question is on the columns named "Harga", "Lokasi" and "Status".
There are some sub-rows data but I don't know how to arrange the structure of sitemap, especially multiple element selectors if needed in this case.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"tk_produk_tokocabang","startUrl":["https://seller.tokopedia.com/produk-toko-cabang"],"selectors":[{"id":"table","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.css-15u9fgn","multiple":true,"delay":"5000"},{"id":"row","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["table"],"selector":"div.body-row","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"number","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["row"],"selector":"div.css-1ehq9gp","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["row"],"selector":"img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"produck_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["row"],"selector":"span.css-1uttlrc","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"sku2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["row"],"selector":"div.css-1yjgr9x","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"harga2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["row"],"selector":"div.css-1daryta","multiple":false,"regex":"[0-9]+.[0-9]{3}","delay":0},{"id":"lokasi","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["row"],"selector":"div.css-dvgqcm","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"status","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["row"],"selector":"div.css-pi0yvt","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"amount","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["status"],"selector":"span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"stock","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["status"],"selector":"div.css-1fuq1s5","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Anyone can support on this case? Thanks.

Your sitemap structure looks Ok but your selectors may eventually fail because site uses random characters like div.css-15u9fgn. You can check out the "begins with" ^ selector.

If the sub-rows are consistent in number and position, you can just use the :nth selectors like nth-of-type, nth-child, etc. Also first-of-type, last-of-type, etc

Ref:
http://nthmaster.com/
https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_selectors.asp

Hi Leemeng, thank you for your kind reply. I raise example screenshots below to describe my question about multiple element selectors in detail.
Sincerely hope that you can give me more advice, thank you in advance.

Hi Leemeng, please kindly check the above message and hope you can give me some suggestions, thank you.

Hi Leemeng, I have updated new message above and provide more detail of this issue, hope you can have a time to read and give me more suggestion, thank you.