How to add multiple product image links to a single cell?

I'm trying to scrape multiple images off a site. The images have pagination tabs below them. Each tab click results in a new image. When I scrape using the sitemap I have, it ends up with only one image link per cell. I've also configured it so that an entire new row is created with different images.

I want to get all of the links for each product into a single cell.

I've seen questions like this before, but I can't find an answer for this specific question.

Can anyone help?

Url: https://www.octanefitness.com/home/products/recumbent-ellipticals/xr4x/

Sitemap:
{"_id":"octanefitness","startUrl":["https://www.octanefitness.com/home/products/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Product","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.btn-view-product","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Product"],"selector":"div.content h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Short Description","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["Product"],"selector":"div.content div","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Product"],"selector":"p.price span.pricedisplay","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Features","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["Product"],"selector":"div.excerpt ul","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"images","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Product"],"selector":"img.attachment-post-thumbnail","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"div.product-photo-gallery a","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":true,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["images"],"selector":"parent","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Hi there!

If I got you right, having images go into single-lined row won't suit your needs, you can try to set Grouped Selector, assign img.image as a selector, and src as an attribute, it will result in all images of a particular product go in a single cell. You will have yet to deal with the brackets and parentheses in the end.

1 Like

Thanks!

Also do you happen to know how to select an element without clicking on it? I'm trying to use the "element click," but every time I try to click on the selector, it also clicks on the tab, which changes the selector name..

When you click Select to assign a selector, a bar appears to the bottom left of the page, that will contain your selector once you click on something. It says Enable Key Events, and once you click on it, you will be able to use hot keys instead of an actual click. Hover your mouse over needed element and press S to assign selector to it.
That's it.

1 Like