How do i add more url to be scraped to the same JSON?

I would like to scrape multiple pages using the same selectors. I have the following JSON and based on other answers i thought it was possible to add extra URLS.

Any suggestion?

{"_id":"speedtest","startUrl":["https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.drei.at%2Fde%2Fshop%2Fhandys%2Fsamsung%2Fsamsung-galaxy-s10.html&tab=desktop"],"selectors":[{"id":"d-score","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["website"],"selector":".lh-gauge__wrapper--average div.lh-gauge__percentage","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"website","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["website"],"selector":"div.goog-control:nth-of-type(2) a.audited-url__link","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"first-meaningful-paint","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["website"],"selector":".goog-control-hover #first-meaningful-paint div.lh-metric__value","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"first-content-paintD","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#first-contentful-paint.lh-metric--pass div.lh-metric__value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"meaningful-paintD","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#first-meaningful-paint.lh-metric--average div.lh-metric__value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"time-to-interactiveD","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#interactive.lh-metric--average div.lh-metric__value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"opportunity1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#render-blocking-resources.lh-audit--average div.lh-audit__header","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"m-score","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".lh-gauge__wrapper--fail div.lh-gauge__percentage","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"first-contentful-paintM","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#first-contentful-paint.lh-metric--average div.lh-metric__value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"First-meaningful-paintM","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#first-meaningful-paint.lh-metric--fail div.lh-metric__value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Time-to-interactiveM","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#interactive.lh-metric--fail div.lh-metric__value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Yes, just open up the sitemap, click on the name of the sitemap in the top section of the tool to activate a drop down menu. After that click on 'Edit metadata' and from there you can add up to ~ 10'000 start URLs.

1 Like