How can I input data into a webpage to scrape the resulting output?

I am familiar with Web Scraper to scrape data from a webpage. However, what if a parameter needs to be entered into the page before the result that I want to scrape is returned?

I'm trying to obtain the list of restaurants in Madrid that are available at an specific date and time from the Tripadvisor web:

I want to be able to go to the page, enter the date, the time and the number of people, click "Find a restaurant", and then extract the name, price tag and rating values and save them to a csv file.

Is there any way to input data into a webpage using Web Scraper?

Thank you very much!!

Sitemap:
{"_id":"tripadvisor1","startUrl":["https://www.tripadvisor.es/Restaurants-g187514-Madrid.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"date","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.target","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"time","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".time_dropdown select, div.outer:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"guests","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.outer:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Find a restaurant","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.secondary","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"div.secondary","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"restaurants_available","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div._2Q7zqOgW","multiple":false,"delay":"500"},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["restaurants_available"],"selector":"a._15_ydu6b","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"type of restaurant","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["restaurants_available"],"selector":"._3d9EnJpt span:nth-of-type(1) span._1p0FLy4t","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price range","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["restaurants_available"],"selector":"._3d9EnJpt span:nth-of-type(2) span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rating","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["restaurants_available"],"selector":"span._1jcHBWVU","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

You could use a series of clicks to get the result, but I find it is usually too much of a hassle to use this method.

For tripadvisor, the Url does change based on pagination and search results, so you only need to scroll down to the bottom to see the next page (and search strings). Once you figure out the patterns, you can use the Start URL methods to navigate.

Urls look something like:
https://www.tripadvisor.es/RestaurantSearch-g187514-oa30-a_date.2020__2D__02__2D__14-a_people.4-a_time.20%3A00%3A00-a_zur.2020__5F__02__5F__14-Madrid.html#EATERY_LIST_CONTENTS

As you can see, the date, time and no. of people are embedded in the Url.