Help with table that doesnt have header row?

Hello! im new here. im trying to extract data from this URL:Departamentos en Arriendo en Estación Central | Portalinmobiliario.com

Im trying to extract the tables onces i open the links of one of the apartments.

this is what i have so far:
{"_id":"portalinmobiliario_EC","startUrl":["Departamentos en Arriendo | Portalinmobiliario.com div.ui-search-item__group--price","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"tabla","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorTable","delay":0,"multiple":true,"selector":"table","tableDataRowSelector":"tr:nth-of-type(n+2)","tableHeaderRowSelector":"tr:nth-of-type(1)","columns":[{"extract":false,"header":"Superficie total","name":"Superficie total"},{"extract":false,"header":"52 m²","name":"52 m²"}]}]}

please help :frowning: i've been trying to fix this but i have 0 experience with coding/webpage. thanks!

@mica123 Hi. Knowing that the table for each of the properties seems to be different structure-wise, you should create a separate selector for each of the rows.

Example:

{"_id":"portalinmobiliario-com","startUrl":["https://www.portalinmobiliario.com/MLC-958979962-departamento-maria-rosa-velasquez-recien-entregado-_JM#position=1&search_layout=stack&type=item&tracking_id=38c81718-15f3-469e-9039-777ffbdfc0aa"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"Superficie total","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["body"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:contains('Superficie total') td","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"body","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"Superficie útil","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["body"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:contains('Superficie útil') td","type":"SelectorText"}]}