Help with scraping Dropdowns

Cant get data from dropdown. Followed the video instructions but using the dropdown class selects all the dropdowns.
How do i get data out of these dropdowns?

Sitemap:
{"_id":"Omnico","startUrl":["https://omnico.co.za/accessories"],"selectors":[{"id":"page","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","page"],"selector":"div.toolbar:nth-of-type(3) a.next","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"Link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["page"],"selector":".product a.product-item-link","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"category","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Link"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:contains('Product Collection') td","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Link"],"regex":"","selector":"span[itemprop='name']","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"desc","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Link"],"regex":"","selector":".description div","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"id":"vendor","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Link"],"regex":"","selector":"a.amshopby-brand-title-link","type":"SelectorText"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"div.control select option","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":200,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"colour","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":"div.page-wrapper","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"Cost price incl","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["colour"],"regex":"","selector":"#price-including-tax-product-price-4196 span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"stock","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["size"],"regex":"","selector":".availability strong","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"image","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["colour"],"selector":"img.zoomImg","type":"SelectorImage"},{"id":"SKU","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["size"],"regex":"","selector":"div[itemprop='sku']","type":"SelectorText"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"select#attribute207","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"size","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["colour"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"}]}

write - which dropdowns you mean...?

hi Don2010. you need to log in to the site to see the dropdowns, and you need to be a dealer to register. Only realised that after posting my question, sorry about that. but managed to figure it out using "select#attribute207 option[selected]"

I tried this before I asked an it did not work, when I started again I ended up with the same command but this time it worked. Might have been my internet at the time.

But what I am struggling with now is my other question I posted. There is a element with style that changes from None to display. I want to scrape that info only when its set to display, otherwise I just get the same data and it shows the first value for all the rows

I want to het this "1" only when style = display: block and not =display: none
div class="availability only configurable-variation-qty" title="Qty" style="display: none;">
1 left </div

Hi,

You can try the following:

div[title="Qty"][style="display: block;"]