Help with Click element

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to scrape this website: BrokerSnapshot - Search Customers.

All I'm getting is following.

First why it won't multiply on all of them, it's just on one. Second I need to make click element on following, and to gather the data from there. It's show in red.

I will appreciate your help.

Here my sitemap.

Sitemap:

{"_id":"Customers","startUrl":["https://brokersnapshot.com/SearchCustomers?state=IA"],"selectors":[{"id":"Element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"table.selectable","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"Name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"> tbody > tr > td:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"> tbody > tr > td:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Company","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"> tbody > tr > td:nth-of-type(4)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Phone Number","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"> tbody > tr > td:nth-of-type(5)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"City","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"> tbody > tr > td:nth-of-type(6)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hi,

There was only one row scraped because the 'Element' selector was configured to select the whole table, rather than each row individually.

I have added the expanded-rows selector, but could not think from the top of my head how to align the rows automatically, thus it has to be done manually in the data output:

{"_id":"Customers2","startUrl":["https://brokersnapshot.com/SearchCustomers?state=IA"],"selectors":[{"id":"Element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"table.selectable tbody tr:has(.plus)","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"Name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Company","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(4)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Phone Number","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"City","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(6)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"expanded-rows","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr[id*=\"expand-tr\"] tbody tr","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"Employees","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Website","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Email","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"LinkedIn","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(4) a","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"id":"Address","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Annual Revenue","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["expanded-rows"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(6)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Got it.

Thank you for your reply and help. :slight_smile: