Help w/ Lazy Scroll

Hi there,

The category pages only load 30 products on initial load. As you scroll down, more products load. I need to extract data from the individual product pages. I've tried using the Element Scroll selector with Selector Link nested under it. I've also tried it where both Element Scroll and Product Link are siblings nested under the category Link selector. I expanded the delay to Regardless, neither of them are rendering the full catalogue.

Here's the former along with the site map.

{"_id":"zia-tile","startUrl":["Zia Tile | Cement Tile + Zellige + Cotto + Ceramics + Thin Glazed Brick link","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".menuzord-right .dropdown > li:nth-of-type(1) > a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"product-link","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["scroll"],"selector":".tile_inn > a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"prod name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":".order_sidebar > span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"material","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":".order_sidebar h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"size","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"p.dimen_categ","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price p sq ft","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"bdi","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price p box","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.boxprice:nth-of-type(2) span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"lead time","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"span#l_time","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"sq ft p box","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.prod_calcu_detail","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":4000,"elementLimit":600,"id":"scroll","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["material link"],"selector":"div.tile_inn","type":"SelectorElementScroll"}]}

Here's the latter, along with the site map.

{"_id":"zia-tile","startUrl":["Zia Tile | Cement Tile + Zellige + Cotto + Ceramics + Thin Glazed Brick link","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".menuzord-right .dropdown > li:nth-of-type(1) > a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"product-link","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["material link"],"selector":".tile_inn > a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"prod name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":".order_sidebar > span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"material","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":".order_sidebar h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"size","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"p.dimen_categ","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price p sq ft","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"bdi","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price p box","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.boxprice:nth-of-type(2) span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"lead time","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"span#l_time","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"sq ft p box","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.prod_calcu_detail","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":4000,"elementLimit":600,"id":"scroll","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["material link"],"selector":"div.tile_inn","type":"SelectorElementScroll"}]}

Tbh I don't understand how to "write" a site map in the way that ppl write code. I only know how to set up each individual task, and clearly not well. But I'm learning. TIA for your help!

@mbnewbie Hello, the sitemaps JSON you sent is not valid.

Please, be sure to apply the preformatted text option before posting it.