Help to scrape text from inner page tab (popup)

Hello! I want to scrap all my Youtube subscriptions. At first part I scraped Full list, Name, subs counter and video counter. But next step I have problem. I also want to scrap full description and country. I create link inside item (every channel) and inside "link" create PopupLink for open About tab and inside About create text scraper for description and country. It work when I click Data preview inside. But when scraped its empty.

Url: YouTube
and about page
PewDiePie - YouTube

Sitemap:
{"_id":"yt-subs-sedcription","startUrl":["https://www.youtube.com/feed/channels"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"item","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div#content-section","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"#avatar-section a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["item"],"regex":"","selector":"yt-formatted-string.ytd-channel-name","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"subs","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["item"],"regex":"","selector":"span#subscribers","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"videos","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["item"],"regex":"","selector":"span#video-count","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"desc-inner","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["popup aboout"],"regex":"","selector":"yt-formatted-string#description","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"country-inner","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["popup aboout"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:contains('Місцезнаходження:') td:nth-of-type(2) yt-formatted-string","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"popup aboout","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"tp-yt-paper-tab:nth-of-type(6) div.tab-content","type":"SelectorPopupLink"}]}

This will work if you separate the data scrapers from the click on About. The sitemap below is tested and working. I'm using selectors for English, so it looks for "About" and "Location:". You will need to adjust these if your browser is not using English.

{"_id":"youtube-subs-description-b","startUrl":["https://www.youtube.com/feed/channels"],"selectors":[{"id":"item","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div#content-section","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"link","parentSelectors":["item"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"#avatar-section a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"name","parentSelectors":["item"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"yt-formatted-string.ytd-channel-name","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"subs","parentSelectors":["item"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span#subscribers","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"videos","parentSelectors":["item"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span#video-count","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Click About","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"div.tp-yt-paper-tab:contains('About')","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"desc-inner","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"yt-formatted-string#description","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"country-inner","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Location:') td:nth-of-type(2) yt-formatted-string","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}