[Help] The problem of scraping duplicated and wrong data

Hello!
I have a problem with Scraping, I just want to get the results in tag, but it scraper the results where I don't know, and it's repeating, someone help me
Thank you!

Url: DASHING DIVA French Wrap Plus - White Thin Band 50 Tips/Pack - TDI, Inc

Sitemap:
{"_id":"test-scrap-select","startUrl":["https://www.transdesign.com/products/dashing-diva-french-wrap-plus-white-thin-band-50-tips-pack.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"h1[itemprop='name']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"select-Size","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","multiple":true,"delay":"1000","clickElementSelector":"div.form-field select option","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"Size","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["select-Size"],"selector":"div.form-field select option[selected]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["select-Size"],"selector":"[itemprop='offers'] span.price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"sku","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["select-Size"],"selector":"dd.productView-info-value--sku","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

@gmeotestapp Hi, it seems that your current selector "select-size" targets the rating-rate, therefore if you want to target the sizing you should update it to - section.productView-details div[data-product-attribute="set-select"] option

Sitemap example:

{"_id":"test-scrap-select-edited","startUrl":["https://www.transdesign.com/products/dashing-diva-french-wrap-plus-white-thin-band-50-tips-pack.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"name","parentSelectors":["select-Size"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1[itemprop='name']","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"select-Size","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"section.productView-details div[data-product-attribute=\"set-select\"] option","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":"1000","discardInitialElements":"discard","multiple":true,"selector":"body"},{"id":"Size","parentSelectors":["select-Size"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div[data-product-attribute=\"set-select\"] option:checked","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"price","parentSelectors":["select-Size"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"[itemprop='offers'] span.price","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"sku","parentSelectors":["select-Size"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"dd.productView-info-value--sku","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""}]}

Hope it helps.

1 Like

@ViestursWS Hi, You helped me again, it works great, I'm really grateful, you're really cool, I just know the basics, have to learn a lot more, are you a computer expert? :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like