HELP! - Scraped data from sorted table is not sorted

Hi guys, need some help!

Ive got a table of data with pagenation. when i scraped it, all the required date comes out perfectly. But the only issue i have is that it isnt sorted to how it was when its on the website.

How do i get the data extracted looking exactly how it is on the website?

{"_id":"mailer2","startUrl":["https://www.edgeprop.sg/condo-apartment/the-vines"],"selectors":[{"id":"Page","parentSelectors":["_root","Page"],"paginationType":"clickOnce","selector":".ResearchDetailSalesTransaction__tablePagination li.ant-pagination-item:nth-of-type(n+2) a","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"Table","parentSelectors":["_root","Page"],"type":"SelectorTable","delay":0,"multiple":true,"selector":".ResearchDetailSalesTransaction_user_table table","tableDataRowSelector":".ant-table-tbody tr","tableHeaderRowSelector":".ant-table-thead tr","columns":[{"header":"Date","name":"Date","extract":true},{"header":"Area(sqft)","name":"Area(sqft)","extract":true},{"header":"Price(S$ psf)","name":"Price(S$ psf)","extract":true},{"header":"Price (S$)","name":"Price (S$)","extract":true},{"header":"Type of Sale","name":"Type of Sale","extract":true},{"header":"Address","name":"Address","extract":true},{"header":"Type of Area","name":"Type of Area","extract":true},{"header":"Purchaser Address","name":"Purchaser Address","extract":true},{"header":"Source","name":"Source","extract":true}]}]}

@wkcai Hello, as the scraper traverses pages in pseudo-random order, the order of records in the scraped data will not correspond to the actual order, unfortunately, it is currently not possible to change this behavior, however, you can sort the scraped results by the 'web-scraper-order' column.