Help!, I'm new!, problems with my code

Hello friends, I have problems with scraping from this website, I really appreciate your help.

I would like to scrape the entire food section for them. It is necessary to create 3 categories to finally obtain the product, using a little logic of construction and how little of the program I built my next code, however it does not work, I appreciate your help.

This is the website I want to scrape:
Url: https://www.exito.com/mercado

Sitemap:
{"_id":"exitoprueba","startUrl":["https://www.exito.com/home-mercado"],"selectors":[{"id":"categorias","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".mt5 > div.exito-search-result-3-x-categoryItemChildren, .dib div.exito-search-result-3-x-categoryItemChildren","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"span.c-link","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"categoria2 2","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["categorias"],"selector":"div.exito-search-result-3-x-categoryItemChildren","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"categoria 3","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["categoria2 2"],"selector":"img.exito-product-summary-2-x-imageNormal","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"div.ph5","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"producto","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["categoria 3"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"precio","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["categoria 3"],"selector":".dn-s .sellingPrice span.exito-vtex-components-2-x-sellingPrice","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"imagen","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["categoria 3"],"selector":"div.exito-search-result-3-x-galleryItem:nth-of-type(1) .exito-product-summary-2-x-imageContainer a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"plu-codigo","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["categoria 3"],"selector":"p.fw1.f7","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}