Help getting information from Walmart purchase history

Web Scraper is a great Chrome extension! I'm trying to use it to get data from my Walmart purchase history page. I've spent hours trying different methods. I've read much of the documentation and tried to piece together what I can figure out. I've gotten close to getting the data I need, but it's still illusive. I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I've created an HTML Selector, which grabs html containing the information need. I'm not sure the best way to share the html. It's quite long. It seems like the best route is to include an annotated screenshot of the html. If there is a better way to share the html, please advise me. The screenshots are below. The first screenshot shows the html collapsed to give a big picture of the data. The second screenshot shows the specific tags I'm trying to scrape.

Thanks, again, for any help that can be offered.

Hard to diagnose without access to the Url, but it might look something like this:

{"_id":"forum-walmart-test","startUrl":["https://forum.webscraper.io/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Order wrappers","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"ul > li.order-new","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Product info","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Order wrappers"],"selector":"div.product-block-info a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Product img","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["Order wrappers"],"selector":"div.product-block-image img","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"src","delay":0}]}