Help for page with infinite scrolling

Hello, I need to collect some information about the games I share on my Steam Curator page (currently 460 in total). So I did some research and found out that internet scrapers can do the job and discovered this plugin. Now for my problem, I created the modules I need, but since the Steam Curator page has an infinite scroll structure, the plugin can only pull data for 20-30 games and then it closes itself. I added 'scroll down' to the structure to scroll the page, but that didn't work... How can I fix this?

Page: Steam Curator: SmileFate

Sitemap:
{"_id":"Turkish_made_game","startUrl":["https://store.steampowered.com/curator/42998363-SmileFate/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Oyunlar","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.option_browse","multiple":true,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"Mağaza Bağlantısı","parentSelectors":["Oyunlar"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".recommendation a.app_impression_tracked","multiple":true,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"Oyun Adı","parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#appHubAppName","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Hakkında","parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.game_description_snippet","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Geliştirici","parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.dev_row:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Yayıncı","parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.dev_row:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Çıkış Tarihi","parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.date","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"İnceleme Sayısı|Oranı","parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"[itemprop='aggregateRating'] div.summary","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Tür","parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".details_block span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Fiyat","parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".game_purchase_discount div.discount_original_price","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Fiyat (2)","parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.game_purchase_price","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Dil","parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

Hi, there didn't seem to be a proper Element scroll selector configured. Please see the below sitemap for reference:

{"_id":"Turkish_made_game","startUrl":["https://store.steampowered.com/curator/42998363-SmileFate/"],"selectors":[{"delay":2000,"elementLimit":500,"id":"Oyunlar","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.recommendation","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"Mağaza Bağlantısı","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Oyunlar"],"selector":".recommendation_link","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Oyun Adı","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"regex":"","selector":"div#appHubAppName","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Hakkında","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"regex":"","selector":"div.game_description_snippet","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Geliştirici","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"regex":"","selector":"div.dev_row:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Yayıncı","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"regex":"","selector":"div.dev_row:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Çıkış Tarihi","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"regex":"","selector":"div.date","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"İnceleme Sayısı|Oranı","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"regex":"","selector":"[itemprop='aggregateRating'] div.summary","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Tür","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"regex":"","selector":".details_block span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Fiyat","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"regex":"","selector":".game_purchase_discount div.discount_original_price","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Fiyat (2)","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"regex":"","selector":"div.game_purchase_price","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Dil","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Mağaza Bağlantısı"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

That worked for me! Thank you so much for your help.