Hello! I have problem with exporting scraped files to excel

my comp operating system 32, windows 7, chrome browser, 4GB rams

I am waiting 7 hours but my scraped is not exporting and staying ( loading file) for 7 hours and more (i need excel file)

what is the problem? with PC or scraper
thank you

{"_id":"r416","startUrl":["http://shrahi2q.beget.tech/r2.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"lin","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a","multiple":true},{"id":"546","parentSelectors":["lin"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"li.centerFlexBox:nth-of-type(n+2)","multiple":true},{"id":"name","parentSelectors":["lin"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.item:nth-of-type(1) p","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"status","parentSelectors":["lin"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p.deistvuiushchaia","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"regdata","parentSelectors":["lin"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.item:nth-of-type(3) p","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"adres","parentSelectors":["lin"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.item:nth-of-type(4) p","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"region","parentSelectors":["lin"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".item a","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"vid","parentSelectors":["lin"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(6) p","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Inn","parentSelectors":["lin"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(7) p","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"OGRN","parentSelectors":["lin"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(8) p","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"CEO","parentSelectors":["lin"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(9) p","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"number","parentSelectors":["lin"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1 b","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"month","parentSelectors":["546"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"year","parentSelectors":["546"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"data","parentSelectors":["546"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.centerFlexBox","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"product","parentSelectors":["546"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"a.flex1","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"producer","parentSelectors":["546"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.manufacturer","multiple":false}]}

here is my sitemap

Assuming your scrape was successful, your data should be safe on your hard drive. If you click Sitemap xxx -> Browse, do you see the scraped data? You can try rebooting, close any other apps (including startup ones) then try exporting again.

If you're serious about scraping, you'll need to upgrade your hardware and OS:

• A 32-bit OS can only address 4GB of RAM max, but only about 3.5GB is usable due to other limitations. This is barely enough for large scrape jobs.
  • Chrome is no longer being updated for Windows 7.
  • Windows 7 is now considered unsafe for web browsing.