Having some issues with my webscraper

Hi!

I've been trying to scrape this site for the past 3 days with many iterations, but I seem to keep having issues: Stock Listing | I3investor

I started with pagination (to click on each page and move to the next), followed by selecting the company name, market cap, and sector, followed by going into each page to abstract more information such as the description, 52-week high and low, etc.

However, the scraping seems to freeze everytime it reaches page 2. Do let me know if I'm doing something wrong, thanks!

Sitemap:

{"_id":"klsetestpagination","startUrl":["https://klse.i3investor.com/web/stock/list"],"selectors":[{"id":"pages","parentSelectors":["_root","pages"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"span a","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"name","parentSelectors":["pages"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".pm-1 div.col","multiple":true,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"market","parentSelectors":["pages"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(9)","multiple":true,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"marketcap","parentSelectors":["pages"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(8) span","multiple":true,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"page","parentSelectors":["pages"],"type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"a.fw-bold","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","parentSelectors":["page"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"#stock-heading strong","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"ticker","parentSelectors":["page"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".m-0.subtitle strong","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"sector","parentSelectors":["page"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-md-6:nth-of-type(1) p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"subsector","parentSelectors":["page"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-md-6:nth-of-type(2) p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"description","parentSelectors":["page"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".row > p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""}]}