Having issues with scraping data from youtube

Hello,
I'm trying to scrape data from Youtube. What I wanna do is add a search result URL to script and I want the script to Scrape Video Title, Video Description and Video Views. Then I want the script to open each Channel and scrape data from About section of each channel.

I was having issues. Few times I got channel link in sheet but it does not open. Once it was opening the links but wasn't clicking on about tab and scrape data.

I currently tried this script:
{"_id":"youtube-scraping","startUrl":["https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=multifamily+real+estate+investment+podcast&sp=EgYIAhABGAE%3D"],"selectors":[{"delay":5000,"id":"Video Result","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"ytd-video-renderer","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"delay":0,"id":"Video Title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Video Result"],"regex":"","selector":"#video-title yt-formatted-string","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Video Views","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Video Result"],"regex":"","selector":"span.ytd-video-meta-block:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Video Description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Video Result"],"regex":"","selector":"div.metadata-snippet-container","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Channel Link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Video Result"],"regex":"","selector":".ytd-video-renderer.no-transition img","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Previously It started opening each link without scrapping any data and also I was unable to find a way so that it clicks on "About" tab and scrap data from that page.

And now I started receiving this error:

A listener indicated an asynchronous response by returning true, but the message channel closed before a response was received
FAILED_TO_CONNECT_TO_CHROME_TAB {"message":"A listener indicated an asynchronous response by returning true, but the message channel closed before a response was received"}

Please assist me.

@ScriptedSoul Hi, it does not appear that your sitemap would contain any link that would lead to the channel page.

Here's an example:

{"_id":"youtube-scraping-test-1","startUrl":["https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=multifamily+real+estate+investment+podcast&sp=EgYIAhABGAE%3D"],"selectors":[{"delay":5000,"elementLimit":0,"id":"Video Result","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"ytd-video-renderer","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"Video Title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Video Result"],"regex":"","selector":"#video-title yt-formatted-string","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Video Views","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Video Result"],"regex":"","selector":"span.ytd-video-meta-block:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Video Description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Video Result"],"regex":"","selector":"div.metadata-snippet-container","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Channel Link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Video Result"],"selector":".long-byline a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"clickElementSelector":"div[style-target=\"tab-content\"]:contains(\"About\")","delay":2000,"id":"click-about","parentSelectors":["Channel Link"],"type":"ActionClick"},{"id":"about-text","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Channel Link"],"regex":"","selector":"div#description-container","type":"SelectorText"}]}