Group of images? Remove new line symbols?

Hello,
Please advise - there are groups of images on the pages, as i understood i need to use grouped selector, i tried but with no success. Please tell me how to get URLs of group of images? Using image with multiple checkbox makes a lot of duplicates of records.
And second one - there are a lot of new line symbols in texts which makes csv useless. any way to replace new line symbols with spaces in regex?

Could you add the URL & Sitemap as this helps to understand the issue being experienced.

Hi, unfortunately i can't add URL :frowning: it is unavailable.
Site map:

{"_id":"reagent","startUrl":["https://baza.anapa-partner.ru/offers?page=1&scope=view_agency"],"selectors":[{"id":"item","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".lv-title a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"item-title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"h2.hidden-xs","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"item-address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":".col-lg-6 div.pmbb-view","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"item-descr","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"div.row:nth-of-type(2) div.pmbb-body","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"item-price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"h2.m-0","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"item-info1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"div.pmo-block:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"item-info2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(5) div.pmb-block","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"item-foto-link","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":".lightbox-item img","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"item-contact","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"div.pmo-block:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"item-source","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":".pmbb-body a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"item-seller","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"div.field","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

So actually the problem is how to add images from each grouped and comma separated? {"id":"item-foto-link","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":".lightbox-item img","multiple":true,"delay":0}
I didn't really understand how to use grouped selector.

I understood how to work with grouped selector, thanks. But is there any way to remove all the new line symbols before scraping? Because CSV have a lot of empty lines..