text just from the

tags

as it is im grabbing raw text and its just messy, grabbing alot of other junk

So if anybody could help, how would i grab the just

or

text

thank you

heres my current scrape JSON

{"_id":"audioloveandgenreVstorrent","startUrl":["https://vstorrent.org/page/[0-1495]"],"selectors":[{"id":"linker","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".entry-title a","multiple":false,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"title","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"image","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorImage","selector":"img","multiple":false},{"id":"info","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.entry-content","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"fileinfo","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"X","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"catagory","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.categories","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"dateadded","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.date","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"video","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"div.articletxt","multiple":false,"regex":"YouTube[^" ]+"},{"id":"soundcloud","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorHTML","selector":".soundcloudclass","multiple":false,"regex":"https://w.soundcloud.com/player/[^" ]+"},{"id":"mp3","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorHTML","selector":".dleaudioplayer","multiple":false,"regex":"https://cdn-prd.sounds.com[^" ]+"},{"id":"download","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":".code-block a[data-wpel-link]","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href"},{"id":"wrapper","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"article","multiple":true},{"id":"tags","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.tags","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"image2","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":".entry-content p:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href"},{"id":"image3","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"p:nth-of-type(4) a","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href"},{"id":"image4","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"p:nth-of-type(9) a","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href"},{"id":"image5","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"p:nth-of-type(12) a","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href"},{"id":"image6","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"p:nth-of-type(15) a","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href"},{"id":"image7","parentSelectors":["linker"],"type":"SelectorElementAttribute","selector":"p:nth-of-type(18) a","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href"}]}

Your JSON is invalid.
Can you send a screenshot pointing exactly what you need to be scraped...?

Sure heres a Screenshot

As you can see there are multiple P tags

My scraping only manages to grab them all as a RAW text grab off the main container

what i need though is to be able to grab each Paragraph and have them in 1 place in my capture
so ican use them with php , rather than using multiple grabs at each paragraph.

if i try to grab the p tags, all i get is the 1st P tag data, grabbing them all and inputting the output into 1 catch seems impossible, and more complicating is that i want to display the captured data with a php variable - $info - the cvs i also import into a databse and the captured text goes into 1 column called info

im not sure how i can capture all paragraphs from the website amd store them into my sql database and echo them out thru php...

im not sure how i should be capturing the data in webscraper.io to do this..

so far i opted for just grabbing the whole RAW text data from the main container on the website

it is ok, but i have to do alot of cleaning of the text to present it on my webspage.

i am thinking maybe capture them as a group and explode them using php.

But when i capture the P tag as a group - i end up with these to deal with "},{" in my explode function, which is not appropriate. i would rather only have to deal with maybe a , between each paragraph, then i can explode them.

you can try this sitemap, but it's not an ideal..... the structure of the page is a bit abnormal.. there not only

but also

or
    .... you can grab a parent
    which includes all description inside (div[id*="post"] div.entry-content)

{"_id":"vstorrent","startUrl":["https://vstorrent.org/page/[1-2]"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".entry-title a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"extractAttribute":"","id":"description","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"div[id*=\"post\"] div.entry-content p","type":"SelectorGroup"}]}

il have a looksee. thank you