Google Shopping listings scraping (pop out windows)

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get Web Scraper to scrape the results from a Google Shopping query. I can get the data I want but not aligned properly in the exported table.
So for example in the below Google Shopping search
Url: https://www.google.com/search?q=iphone&sa=X&tbm=shop

You are presented with a list of listings. These listings have two different URLs. One when you click the title or the thumbnail once which makes the listing to pop out and a different one when you click again the title or the thumbnail guiding you to the one of the sellers' websites.

Using the below sitemap I think I can capture them both but when I export the results I don't see both URLs on the same row. It seems like I cannot code this correctly to have one row per listing with all the information that I need: A)Title, B) Price, C)LinkA (first click on the title), D)Link B (second click on the title)

Sitemap:
{"_id":"google4","startUrl":["https://www.google.com/search?q=iphone&sa=X&tbm=shop"],"selectors":[{"id":"List","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.sh-pr__product-results","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"linkA","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["List"],"selector":"a.AGVhpb","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["List"],"selector":"span[aria-hidden]","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["List"],"selector":"div.sh-dlr__content","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"click","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["List"],"selector":"a.AGVhpb","multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"a.AGVhpb","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"linkB","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["List"],"selector":"a.sh-t__title","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mia

Your scrapers are all set to Multiple, so would result in those misalignments. You should create a row selector (container) and place all the scrapers under it (child selectors). The row selector should be set to Multiple while the child selectors should NOT be Multiple (unchecked). Something like this:

{"_id":"google4-v2","startUrl":["https://www.google.com/search?q=iphone&sa=X&tbm=shop"],"selectors":[{"id":"linkA","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Row Selector"],"selector":"a.AGVhpb","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row Selector"],"selector":"span[aria-hidden]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Row Selector","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.sh-dlr__content","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Hi Lee,
I 've just come to understand how containers and child selectors work. It all makes more sense now.
Thanks for the sitemap. This is a vast improvement compared to my original suggestion. Many thanks for your help!

Mia