Google map Scraping

Hi,
I'm trying to get the list of tattoo shop in New Zealand through Google map but can't find a working way. I've tried several imported maps but it wasn't a success.

Find below my last test.
Thx guy's
Sitemap:
{"_id":"tattoo_nz","startUrl":["https://www.google.co.nz/maps/search/tattoo/@-36.8941878,174.803595,11z/data=!3m1!4b1"],"selectors":[{"id":"elements","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"div.section-result","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"div.section-result h3.section-result-title span","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h3.text-place-title","parentSelectors":["elements"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""}]}

An other unsuccessful try :

{"_id":"tattoonzpagination","startUrl":["https://www.google.co.nz/maps/search/tattoo/@-36.8946195,174.87364,12z"],"selectors":[{"id":"item","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.section-result","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"div.section-result","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"span.section-pagination-button-next","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.section-hero-header-title","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"website","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.section-info.section-info-underline span.widget-pane-link","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

It is not possible to scrape google maps with current web scraper selectors, because it requires element click selector after element click selector.

Thx KristapsWS,
do you know any good alternative or, do you know if that double click selector will be implemented ?
Thx

We are not planning to work on this feature in the near future.

Hi,
did you guys added this feature or not yet?

It has been added a while ago but I'm not sure whether google maps pagination works the same, so there might be a different issue by now.