GG Trending Load More

I am having a problem with scraping information from Google Trending, the problem here is that I need to click on Load More to get all the items and then click on the item-by-item to scratch RELATED QUERIES, but I don't understand why Load More jumping around. Thank you guys.

Url: Google Trends

{"_id":"gg-trending","startUrl":["Google Trends click","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div.feed-item-header","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"div.homepage-trending-stories"},{"id":"tag","parentSelectors":["small click"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"a.chip","multiple":true,"regex":""}]}

@northboiz Hi, you should be able to gather all of the available results by using an 'Element click' selector.

Example:

{"_id":"trends-google-com","startUrl":["https://trends.google.com/trends/trendingsearches/daily?geo=US"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"div.feed-load-more-button","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"wrapper-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.feed-item","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper-click"],"regex":"","selector":".title","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper-click"],"regex":"","selector":".summary-text a","type":"SelectorText"}]}

This sitemap is working great. Much appreciated. I have seen where I was doing it wrong.

Best regards,