Getting data from two dependant dropdowns

As a scraper I´d like to select a value in drop-down #1 and get all values from drop-down #2, then move back to drop-down #1, select next item and get all values from drop-down #2.....repeat until reached the end of drop-down #1

This is the specific URL:

and it´s the right banner on the frontpage " Passende Produkte für Ihr VELUX Dachfenster"

Sitemap:
I´ve tried several, nothing valueable to share - that´s why I´m asking :slight_smile:

This will get you the values, although the scraper will not enter the populated links, because of how the navigation is stuctured.

{"_id":"veluxshop","startUrl":["https://www.veluxshop.de/"],"selectors":[{"id":"first-select-click","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","multiple":true,"delay":"500","clickElementSelector":".grid-container .cell:nth-of-type(1) select option:not(:contains(\"Fenstertyp\"))","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"value-1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["first-select-click"],"selector":".grid-container .cell:nth-of-type(1) select option[selected]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"value-2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["first-select-click"],"selector":".grid-container .cell:nth-of-type(2) select option:not(:contains(\"Fenstergröße\"))","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

1 Like

Thank you very much - I´ll see if I can get it to work

I found this thread really useful for understanding how to scrape 2 dependant dropdowns. I'm now looking to scrape more than 2 such as on this page Find Textbooks | The Northeastern University Bookstore. Is this possible?