Get the same text when iterating through item button variations

I'd like to scrape this product's different color options and corresponding images (Smok Novo 3 Pod System Kit | eJuice Deals)
So I use one element click selector at first, and one image selector and text selector inside to extract the content. The image selector works well, but the text selector always returns the same text-- the default first color:7 Color Carbon Fiber.
Hence, how can I modify my sitemap to get the correct color options(all enabled 13 color options) and their corresponding product images? Here's my sitemap: {"_id":"wrapper","startUrl":["https://ejuice.deals/collections/vape-hardware/products/smok-novo-3-pod-system-kit?variant=37714526437560"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"span.option-value-name","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"Choose wrapper ","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"section.product--container","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"image_dynamic","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Choose wrapper "],"selector":".is-selected img","type":"SelectorImage"},{"delay":0,"id":"Choose option","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Choose wrapper "],"regex":"","selector":"span.option-value-name","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@Qiu Hi, to select the active color you can use the following selector: div.option-value:has(input:checked)

Example:

{"_id":"ejuice-deals","startUrl":["https://ejuice.deals/collections/vape-hardware/products/smok-novo-3-pod-system-kit?variant=37714526568632"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"span.option-value-name","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"click-1","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"selected-color","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["click-1"],"regex":"","selector":"div.option-value:has(input:checked)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Also, your sitemap JSON vas invalid, therefore after pasting it, please, be sure to apply the 'preformatted text' option.

Thanks, it works well.