Get Image from slider and format webp to jpg or png

Hi, everyone,

namely I would like to dig following product pages as an example.

It works so far so well, but I have the problem that I have to click on the next picture and I can't quite see through it. I looked at tips in the forum but they don't work here.

And my next question would be is it possible to format .webp directly in png or jpg when downloading?

Warm greetings

{"_id":"technik","startUrl":["https://www.technikboerse.com/gebraucht?searchtype=filter&perpage=50&sort_order=sortdate_desc&price_from=1700&price_to=16000&machinetype[]=b&dealer_type[]=private"],"selectors":[{"id":"produkt-link","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".service-list .pb-2 a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","parentSelectors":["produkt-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.mb-0","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"preis","parentSelectors":["produkt-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"#ad-detail-price span.price-p","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"details","parentSelectors":["produkt-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".col-6 div","multiple":true,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"beschreibung","parentSelectors":["produkt-link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".pt-2 > div.m-0","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"image","parentSelectors":["produkt-link"],"type":"SelectorImage","selector":"img[itemprop='image']","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Hello, I found out that the images can also be downloaded directly as .jpg in the Developer Console.
How can I tell the scrapper to download all images that are .jpg or save the links?

This is what it looks like for 1 picture in the source

@xxxchristianxxx Hi. It seems that it is possible to be done using the 'Grouped' selector - div.i-detail-image-wrapper div.swiper-slide img[src*="800x600.jpg"] with an 'Attribute name' - src.

Example:

{"_id":"technikboerse-com-image","startUrl":["https://www.technikboerse.com/view/gebrauchtmaschine/grubber/7827671/horsch-terrano-450-fg.html?dp_ref=lp_search_org"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"src","id":"images","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.i-detail-image-wrapper div.swiper-slide img[src*=\"800x600.jpg\"]","type":"SelectorGroup"}]}