Get all reviews for a product that I searched on amazon

I want to get all reviews for a product that I searched on amazon. However, I cannot get a direct link to the review on the page after the search. How can I get the review link at the bottom of the menu that pops up when I click a rating?

{"_id":"laserjet_m15","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.com/s?k=hp+laserjet+printer+m15&ref=nb_sb_noss_1"],"selectors":[{"id":"puroduct","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":".s-asin div.sg-col-inner","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":".a-last a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"product_limk","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["puroduct"],"selector":".a-size-mini a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"review_link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["product_limk"],"selector":"a.a-size-base.a-link-emphasis","multiple":true,"delay":"500"},{"id":"all_review","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["review_link"],"selector":"a.a-link-emphasis","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"review","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["all_review","next_page"],"selector":".a-row div.a-section.celwidget","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"next_page","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["all_review","next_page"],"selector":".a-last a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"review_title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["review"],"selector":".a-size-base.a-link-normal span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["review"],"selector":"span.a-color-secondary","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rate","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["review"],"selector":"i.a-icon-star","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"reviwer","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["review"],"selector":"span.a-profile-name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"reviwer_type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["review"],"selector":"span.a-size-mini","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"review_text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["review"],"selector":".review-text span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"helpful","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["review"],"selector":"span.a-color-tertiary","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

The popup is triggered by a mouseover (hover) event which WS currently does not support.

But there's a simple workaround. The review links are merely "target" (#) links which are part of the product page. That means you only need to get the Urls for the product pages, and manually append #customerReviews (post-processing). You can use Type: Link to get the Urls.

Example for the first product:

https://www.amazon.com/HP-LaserJet-M404n-Monochrome-Printer/dp/B07RRFJ15R/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=hp+laserjet+printer+m15&qid=1587860638&sr=8-1#customerReviews