Following links after pagination

Hello, thank you for your efforts, this is a great extension! I am having issues trying to follow links to extract data with pagination, I am able to grab the initial links, but after adding the pagination, I get no data and the scraper quits immediately. I am trying to grab the information for the doctors(below). Thanks!

Url: https://www.beaconhealthsystem.org/find-a-doctor/find-a-doctor?type=1

Sitemap:
{"_id":"find-a-doctor","startUrl":["https://www.beaconhealthsystem.org/find-a-doctor/find-a-doctor?type=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"doctor","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.doctorInformation > a","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"multiple":true,"delay":"1000"},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"img.imgphoto","parentSelectors":["doctor"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"about-text","type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"div.ajax__tab_panel p","parentSelectors":["doctor"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"request-appointment","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"input.viewProfileBtn","parentSelectors":["doctor"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"div.doctorResultContainer","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"multiple":true,"delay":"5000","clickElementSelector":"li.page-button-item a","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":true,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

It is not possible to scrape a site with this type of pagination. The page reloads when you click on next page, but link doesn't change so element click selector and link selector doesn't work.

I've not figured out how to do this yet but I'm close. You can set it to display all records on one screen and then scrape each link

This is how I worked it - It's a work around but it gets you all 900

{"_id":"drtemp","startUrl":["https://www.beaconhealthsystem.org/find-a-doctor/find-a-doctor?type=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"Container","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.findADocContainer","parentSelectors":["MainLinkClick"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.doctorName","parentSelectors":["Container"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Type","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.doctorSpecialty","parentSelectors":["Container"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Med Degree","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#ctl00_cphContent_ctl01_TabContainer1_tbpnloverview_divMedicalDegree li","parentSelectors":["Container"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Residency ","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#ctl00_cphContent_ctl01_TabContainer1_tbpnloverview_divResidency li","parentSelectors":["Container"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Bio","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.ajax__tab_panel p","parentSelectors":["Container"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"MainPageContaned","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.doctorResultContainer:nth-of-type(n+2)","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"MainLinkClick","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.doctorInformation > a","parentSelectors":["MainPageContaned"],"multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

It is still not possible to select "All" while scraping. Copying URL after you click "All" doesn't work either.