FELLOW WEBSCRAPERS!: My Scrape doesn't pull in all the search results links (only some)

Hello Scrapers!

I am trying to scrape search results on LinkedIn. I am able to get the data I want. However, it only scrapes some of the names/profiles from the search results.

For example; on the first page there are 10 profiles/names to scrape, but it only scrapes the top 5.

Element Preview shows all 10 names highlighted in red, UNLESS I refresh the webpage and then the element preview only shows the top 5 highlighted.

I have been working on this for days and if someone could throw me a life perserver- that would be awesome!!

RascalKing

https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?company=&facetGeoRegion=["de%3A0"%2C"fr%3A0"%2C"se%3A0"%2C"gb%3A0"]&facetIndustry=["41"%2C"45"%2C"43"%2C"46"%2C"96"%2C"4"]&facetNetwork=["F"%2C"S"%2C"O"]&firstName=&lastName=&origin=FACETED_SEARCH&school=&title="Leveraged%20Finance"

Sitemap:
{"_id":"levfin4","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?company=&facetGeoRegion=["de%3A0"%2C"fr%3A0"%2C"gb%3A0"%2C"se%3A0"]&facetIndustry=["41"%2C"45"%2C"43"%2C"46"%2C"96"%2C"4"]&facetNetwork=["F"%2C"S"%2C"O"]&firstName=&lastName=&origin=FACETED_SEARCH&school=&title="Leveraged%20Finance""],"selectors":[{"id":"NamesLinks","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.search-result__info a.search-result__result-link","parentSelectors":["NamePageElementWrapper"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"NamesPageTopBlockElementWrapper","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.pv-top-card-section__information","parentSelectors":["NamesLinks"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.pv-top-card-section__name","parentSelectors":["NamesPageTopBlockElementWrapper"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Headline","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h2.pv-top-card-section__headline ","parentSelectors":["NamesPageTopBlockElementWrapper"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Company","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h3.pv-top-card-section__company ","parentSelectors":["NamesPageTopBlockElementWrapper"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"School","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h3.pv-top-card-section__school ","parentSelectors":["NamesPageTopBlockElementWrapper"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"CurrentCity","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h3.pv-top-card-section__location ","parentSelectors":["NamesPageTopBlockElementWrapper"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"NamedPageExperienceExperienceBlocks","type":"SelectorText","selector":"section.pv-profile-section section.pv-profile-section li.pv-profile-section__card-item","parentSelectors":["NamesLinks"],"multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"NamePageElementWrapper","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.search-results__primary-cluster","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"EntireNamedPageAllElementWrapper","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.pv-profile-wrapper","parentSelectors":["NamesLinks"],"multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

I figured it out, I have to scroll down (Elementscroll as selector) before I select the all the links. If you don't they do not get captured. Tricky to figure out, because you don't see anything appearing in the UI as you scroll down..

Hi!

The program scrapes only the first 10 links. And I need all 205. I apply Link-Multily-Select. http://www.simon.com/mall/the-mills-at-jersey-gardens/stores
Can you advise me, please, how to solve the issue?

Best regards,
Maria