Facebook Events from Company pages

I'm trying to get all occurrences of plays at various venues around town. These plays happen on multiple days, sometimes twice a day.

How this looks in Facebook: You go to an Event page and see the multiple event times. Click on the "More dates" or the number box that says how many more dates and a window opens with all the dates and times.

like this:

I've gotten Webscrapper to get ALL of the data and am just having one problem with the Time and Day not being in the same row in the CSV file, they all end up on their own row.

So you get the below table.

I think part of the problem might be that whole some events happen twice a day thing. (but, I'm not sure)

Ideally, I want this:

I was thinking of using a macro in LibreCalc to pull the data together properly but sadly, there is just no pattern that I can see to how the data is being tossed in the CSV.

Url: https://www.facebook.com/events/749534398876248/

Sitemap: ---- Yes, I know there is much more code then I'm showing columns in my screenshot. I just hid all of those columns in my spreadsheet because they aren't the issue and make the sheet hard to see the problem.

{id:"sitemap code"}

{"_id":"fb-broadwayroseorginal","startUrl":["https://www.facebook.com/pg/BroadwayRose/events/?ref=page_internal"],"selectors":[{"id":"eventlink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"._2l3f a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"eventname","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["eventlink"],"selector":"h1._5gmx","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"eventdesc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["eventlink"],"selector":"._63ew span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"eventlocationname","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["eventlink"],"selector":"a._5xhk","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"eventlocationaddress","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["eventlink"],"selector":"tr:contains('pin') div._5xhp","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"moredateslink","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["eventlink"],"selector":"div._3h56","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"month","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["eventlink"],"selector":".uiHeaderTopAndBottomBorder h3","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"day","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["eventlink"],"selector":"div._2pi4:nth-of-type(n+2) span._5a4z","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"time","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["eventlink"],"selector":"a._62pa","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"","type":"SelectorGroup","parentSelectors":["eventlink"],"selector":"div._3h56","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""}]}

I've figured out that the problem is NOT dates having multiple times the event is happening.

Still not sure how to fix my issue though.

You only need to create row wrapper elements (containers). try this:

{"_id":"forum-facebook-events","startUrl":["https://www.facebook.com/events/749534398876248/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Event name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div > h1[id*='seo_h1']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Click more dates","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":" div[style*='opacity'] div[class*='uiScrollableArea'] div.uiScrollableAreaBody","multiple":false,"delay":"3000","clickElementSelector":"div#event_summary ul[class*='uiList'] div > a[rel='dialog'][role='button']:contains('+')","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Row wrappers","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["Click more dates"],"selector":"div > div[id*='time']","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Day n Date","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":"span[aria-label][title]","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"title","delay":0},{"id":"Time","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":"a[data-hovercard]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Interested","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":"div > span:contains('pe')","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}