Extracting table works, but two columns are missing

Describe the problem: Very simple: Extracting a table with soccerdata works fine, but two important columns are missing in the result

Url: FC Bayern München - Spielplan nach Datum (Detailansicht)

As you can see two columns are missing. No idea, why. Does anybody have an advice?
Thank you,

Marlon

Hi, the issue is with the Heimmannschaft and Gastmannschaft columns, which have 2 cells in each column. The table selector does not account for the colspan attribute and thus the data is shifted. In this case, you will have to build the sitemap manually by using element selectors.

You can use this sitemap for reference:

{"_id":"transfermarkt","startUrl":["https://www.transfermarkt.de/fc-bayern-munchen/spielplandatum/verein/27/saison_id/2021/wettbewerb_id//datum_von/0000-00-00/datum_bis/0000-00-00/day/0/plus/1"],"selectors":[{"id":"table-row","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".responsive-table tbody tr","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"Spieltag","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["table-row"],"regex":"","selector":"td","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Datum","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["table-row"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Uhrzeit","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["table-row"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Heimmannschaft","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["table-row"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Gastmannschaft","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["table-row"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(7)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Spielsystem","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["table-row"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(8)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Trainer","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["table-row"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(9)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Zuschauer","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["table-row"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(10)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Ergebnis","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["table-row"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(11)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Thanks a lot.
I see that it works. and i observe what happens with open mouth - but I don't understand it. And I couldn't repeat it.
Is there a video on how this has to be done? Or some explanation?

Thank you