Extracting Caption from multiple tables as header

Describe the problem.
Hi. I'm a newbie to webscraping.

I'm trying to extract the list of cars that a particular filter is compatible to. I've gotten to the extent of extracting the part number and the all tables in the page. That part was easy.

However, the brand of the car is under "caption". Using the "Table" selector, I'm unable to extract the caption as a header in my table.

My aim is to generate a table like this:

My google search to solve this problem didn't yield any helpful results. Truly appreciate any help I could get on this. Many thanks.

Url: FB881/01 - Engine Filter Panel | BMC AIRFILTERS

Sitemap:
{"_id":"BMC_2","startUrl":["https://www.bmcairfilters.com/en/products/engine-filter/car/panel/fb881-01"],"selectors":[{"id":"SKU","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".page-header span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"table","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorTable","multiple":true,"selector":"table.table-condensed","tableDataRowSelector":"tbody tr","tableHeaderRowSelector":"tr.tablesorter-headerRow","columns":[{"extract":true,"header":"Model","name":"Model"},{"extract":true,"header":"HP","name":"HPs"},{"extract":true,"header":"Chassis","name":"Chassis"},{"extract":true,"header":"Year","name":"Year"},{"extract":true,"header":"Engine","name":"Engine"}]}]}

Hi,

Please try the below sitemap:

{"_id":"BMC_2","startUrl":["https://www.bmcairfilters.com/en/products/engine-filter/car/panel/fb881-01"],"selectors":[{"id":"SKU","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"regex":"","selector":".page-header span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"brand","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["brand-wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"caption","type":"SelectorText"},{"columns":[{"extract":true,"header":"Model","name":"Model"},{"extract":true,"header":"HP","name":"HPs"},{"extract":true,"header":"Chassis","name":"Chassis"},{"extract":true,"header":"Year","name":"Year"},{"extract":true,"header":"Engine","name":"Engine"}],"id":"table","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["brand-wrapper"],"selector":"_parent_","tableDataRowSelector":"tbody tr","tableHeaderRowSelector":"tr.tablesorter-headerRow","type":"SelectorTable"},{"id":"brand-wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".view-content table","type":"SelectorElement"}]}

Hope this helps!