Extracting Amazon Promo Codes - Affiliate Account

Hi, I've tried and tried, but am getting stuck on how to scrape data from a popup link. Please see attached. I have no issue extracting the data for the category, description, and dates. But scraping data from the popup "Get Link" has been a challenge. Any help would be much appreciated!

{"_id":"amazon-pet-codes","startUrl":["https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/home/promohub/promocodes?ac-ms-src=nav&type=mpc&active_date_range=0&is_featured_promotions=0&start_date_range=&link_type=&created_days=&category=pet-supplies"],"selectors":[{"id":"extract-all","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.promotion-row","multiple":true,"delay":"500"},{"id":"category","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["extract-all"],"selector":".a-column div:nth-of-type(1) div","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["extract-all"],"selector":"a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"dates","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["extract-all"],"selector":"span.a-size-small","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"click-getlink","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["extract-all"],"selector":"span.a-button","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"standardlink","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["click-getlink"],"selector":"div.a-radio:nth-of-type(2) label","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"standardlink-text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["standardlink"],"selector":"textarea.ac-ad-code-link","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hello
I know this is a old post. Did you manage to make this to work? Looking forward to do the same.