Extract text from a element where its sibling is an icon

I'm Trying to extract data from About page of a public Facebook page. I want extract data like: number of people follow/like this page, email, address, telephone, website, how quick they reply, etc...

This an example: https://www.facebook.com/viamclinic/about/?ref=page_internal

Image below describe what I want to achieve.

I tried to use Text Selector, by using UI, but it default behavior of this tool is to choose n-th element, which is not correct in many case, different page has different order for this kind of data.

I tried to use manual CSS selector, but I struggle to create one selector where I can match exactly the element which has the icon (eg: thumb_up to like counts) matching with data I want to extract, as the sibling of the element I want to extract data from (eg: p tag).

And since facebook use cryptic class name for its CSS, it's hard to even identify what class is the icon belong to. For example the thumb up icon in the image has following html when inspected

Here what I tried so far:
Sitemap:
{"_id":"fb_no_filter","startUrl":["https://www.facebook.com/search/pages?q=phong%20kham"],"selectors":[{"id":"pk_cards","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.rq0escxv.hybvsw6c","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Tên phòng khám","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pk_cards"],"selector":".oajrlxb2 span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pk_page_link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["pk_cards"],"selector":"a.qu0x051f","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"likes","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pk_cards"],"selector":"span.e9vueds3.ni8dbmo4","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"about_link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["pk_page_link"],"selector":"a[href*="about"]","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"about_elem","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["about_link"],"selector":"div.dati1w0a.ihqw7lf3","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"likes_count","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["about_elem"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(4) span.a8c37x1j","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

You can try a :contains selector, like the example below. Modify for your local language / page layout:

Type: Text
Selector: div > div > span:contains('like this') span:first-of-type