Extract from new tabs

Hi everyone.

Can someone explain me how can I extract data from new tabs that open from the main site.
Every link that contains the info that I wont, opens in a new tab and I can't select the elements from there.

Thank you

What's the problem to copy link and paste it on the page you opened WebScraper...?
Is it too hard ? ))

Hi don2010. Perhaps I didn't explain clearly.
I have 15 pages, each containing 18 links that open in new tabs, resulting in 18 new tabs per page.
I can instruct the scraper to open the links, but then I encounter a problem where I am unable to guide the scraper further.I have tried various methods to navigate the scraper through the multiple tabs, but so far, I have not been successful. If you have any suggestions or guidance on how to proceed, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your assistance.

I can't guess how to fix a problem without at least URL...

this is the star url:
https://www.airbnb.pt/s/Setubal--Portugal/homes?tab_id=home_tab&refinement_paths[]=%2Fhomes&flexible_trip_lengths[]=one_week&monthly_start_date=2024-05-01&monthly_length=3&monthly_end_date=2024-08-01&price_filter_input_type=0&channel=EXPLORE&query=Setubal%2C%20Portugal&place_id=ChIJaXWtREE2GQ0RDfjDYFSWnKU&date_picker_type=calendar&adults=2&source=structured_search_input_header&search_type=autocomplete_click&price_filter_num_nights=5&federated_search_session_id=382cddec-99a2-4d23-8cf0-c1d82feca14f&pagination_search=true&cursor=eyJzZWN0aW9uX29mZnNldCI6MywiaXRlbXNfb2Zmc2V0IjoxNjIsInZlcnNpb24iOjF9

I don't know, what you mean "new tabs".... Everything scraped excatly as you want...

{"_id":"airBnB","startUrl":["https://www.airbnb.pt/s/Setubal--Portugal/homes?tab_id=home_tab&refinement_paths%5B%5D=%2Fhomes&flexible_trip_lengths%5B%5D=one_week&monthly_start_date=2024-05-01&monthly_length=3&monthly_end_date=2024-08-01&price_filter_input_type=0&channel=EXPLORE&query=Setubal%2C%20Portugal&place_id=ChIJaXWtREE2GQ0RDfjDYFSWnKU&date_picker_type=calendar&adults=2&source=structured_search_input_header&search_type=autocomplete_click&price_filter_num_nights=5&federated_search_session_id=382cddec-99a2-4d23-8cf0-c1d82feca14f&pagination_search=true&cursor=eyJzZWN0aW9uX29mZnNldCI6MywiaXRlbXNfb2Zmc2V0IjoxNjIsInZlcnNpb24iOjF9"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[data-testid=\"card-container\"]:has(div[data-testid=\"listing-card-title\"]) a[aria-labelledby*=\"title_\"]","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"div[data-section-id=\"BOOK_IT_SIDEBAR\"] div div div div div div div div:has(span:contains(\"€\"))","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"info","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"div[data-section-id=\"OVERVIEW_DEFAULT_V2\"] section ol","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"grade","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"h2 div","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hi there don2010.

Thanks for your help but it din't work. The scrape just returns me the links, the information, price, grade etc comesback blank.

What you mean it didn't work?

I have no idea what you need... I gave you an example to prove there is no need to jump in a new tab to scrape data....