Extract data from interactive map

Describe the problem.

Hi, I want to extract shops list from this website : https://www.lely.com/fr/locator/
When you enter city name or zip code, the interactive map shows results.

I created one sitemap and I can see data in "Data prewiew" ; but when I launch the scraper, I have empty cells with no results. I think the scraper cannot start because the search tap start empty.

I cant figure out how to get all shops through the scraper :frowning:

Thank you for your help.

My sitemap:

{"_id":"lely","startUrl":["https://www.lely.com/fr/locator/"],"selectors":[{"id":"elementclick","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.dealer-locator-result","multiple":true,"delay":"500","clickElementSelector":".button-wide span","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"nom","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["elementclick"],"selector":"div.dealer-name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"location","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["elementclick"],"selector":"div.dealer-location","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"téléphone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["elementclick"],"selector":"a.font-medium","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"adresse","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["elementclick"],"selector":"div.dealer-street","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"adresse2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["elementclick"],"selector":"div.dealer-postcode-location","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["elementclick"],"selector":".dealer-email a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Your scraper structure looks fine, and it is a matter of keying in data into the search box first. WS currently does not support that.

As a workaround, you can specify a sufficiently long Page load delay, say 20000 (20 sec) so you have time to manually type/paste the search term and click Afficher.

@leemeng Thank you for your help, I did that and it worked ! :slight_smile: