Extract contact information from website but stuck

So I wanted to extract contact details from a website and tried using selenium with python. I tried beautifulsoup before that. But after various searches and StackOverflow answers, it leads me to use selenium instead. But I had no luck with selenium either.

I tried using find_elements_by_css_selector and find_elements_by_xpath, but couldn't find the element. And when I try to search it using inspect element in the browser using the XPath it's visible in the search results.

Url of the website I'm trying to scrape: Unstop - Competitions, Quizzes, Hackathons, Scholarships and Internships for Students and Corporates

The part I'm trying to scrape: (Image below):

The situation of the code that I have written(no success):

import os
from selenium import webdriver
from selenium.webdriver.common.keys import Keys
import time
from webdriver_manager.chrome import ChromeDriverManager
import pandas as pd

driver = webdriver.Chrome(ChromeDriverManager().install())

driver.get("https://unstop.com/hackathon/weave-the-web-powered-by-edot-solutions-techyon-2022-padre-conceicao-college-of-engineering-salcete-goa-462438")
stages = driver.find_elements_by_xpath("/html/body/div[1]/main/app-public-competition/div/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[1]/div[3]/div/app-dates-and-contacts/section/div/div[2]/ul")
print(stages)

The short Xpath of the element with class I am trying to extract:

//ul[@class='contact ng-star-inserted']

Apologies if this is a noob question, I am very new at this. Any help would be appreciated.

Had a quick look, I don't know how any of that code works, but I can just about find way around this crawler. Is this what you're after?

{"_id":"unstop_contacts","startUrl":["https://unstop.com/hackathon/weave-the-web-powered-by-edot-solutions-techyon-2022-padre-conceicao-college-of-engineering-salcete-goa-462438"],"selectors":[{"id":"contacts","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".contact div.cptn","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contacts"],"regex":"","selector":"strong","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"info","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["contacts"],"regex":"","selector":"a","type":"SelectorText"}]}