Exported CSV has no data

Describe the problem.
I have done the selectors but when exporting it doesn't have any data in the CSV file.

Url: https://www.copart.co.uk/lot/31670698/
Note that i will pull many cars so numbers in the URL will be different each car.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"copart","startUrl":["https://www.copart.co.uk/lot/31670698/"],"selectors":[{"id":"carname","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.title","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bodyStyle","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.lot-display-list div.lot-details-inner > div.details:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"colour","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.lot-display-list div.details:nth-of-type(3)","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"engineType","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.formbox.sale-info-box div.lot-display-list div.details:nth-of-type(4)","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"transmission","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.lot-details-inner div.details:nth-of-type(8)","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"drive","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.lot-details-inner div.details:nth-of-type(9)","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"fuel","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.lot-details-inner div.details:nth-of-type(10)","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"odometer","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.lot-display-list div:nth-of-type(3) div.details","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"highlights","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.lot-details-inner div.details:nth-of-type(6)","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image1","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div.lot-images div:nth-of-type(1) div.viewAllPhotosRelative img.img-responsive","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"image2","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div.lot-images div:nth-of-type(2) img.img-responsive","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"image3","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div:nth-of-type(3) div.viewAllPhotosRelative img.img-responsive","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"image4","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div:nth-of-type(4) div.viewAllPhotosRelative img.img-responsive","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"image5","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div:nth-of-type(5) div.viewAllPhotosRelative img.img-responsive","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"image6","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div:nth-of-type(6) div.viewAllPhotosRelative img.img-responsive","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"image7","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div:nth-of-type(7) div.viewAllPhotosRelative img.img-responsive","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"image8","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div:nth-of-type(8) div.viewAllPhotosRelative img.img-responsive","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"image9","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"div:nth-of-type(9) div.viewAllPhotosRelative img.img-responsive","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Strange, it works for me.

You can get URL's of images using Element Attribute selector, and src as an attribute to extract.

Perhaps you just need to increase load delay.

Hi iconoclast,

Thank you for your time looking into this.

It works for me now. Now, what I need is the actual photos of the cars.

Is there a way that it can export it to Word or Google Doc? I'm trying to make an output same as this one

Please tell me if you can see the report.

Hi!

Unfortunately WebScraper cannot upload anything anywhere at the moment,
but you can try to download the images using Download Image Tool that was made after the feature of downloading images was removed from WebScraper.

Image Download Script can be accessed here:
https://webscraper.io/documentation#image-selector