Experience Descriptions from LinkedIn coming up blank?

Hello fellow Scrapers!!

I am attempting to run a scrape to pull in all profiles found in a LinkedIn search result (in this case - company name).
The export shows Name, Job Title, About. However, I cannot get it to pull in experience (including the strings of free form text found in experience of some profiles). Ideally I would like separate columns for each experience in the output. The Data preview seems to show I am close, but the output give me blanks for experience. I added an Element scroll in case LinkedIn was using a "Lazy Load" for individual profile data. But still nothing.

Any help is appreciated!!

Url: Sign Up | LinkedIn

Sitemap:

{"_id":"nomura3","startUrl":["Sign Up | LinkedIn .app-aware-link span[aria-hidden]","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"Names_text","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["NamePageElementwrapper_element"],"regex":"","selector":".entity-result__title-text .app-aware-link span[aria-hidden]","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"NamesPageJobTitle_text","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["NamePageElementwrapper_element"],"regex":"","selector":"div.entity-result__primary-subtitle","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"NamesPageLocation_text","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["NamePageElementwrapper_element"],"regex":"","selector":"div.entity-result__secondary-subtitle","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"NamePageElementwrapper_element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["profilelisscrolldown_scrolldown"],"selector":"div.entity-result__content","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":2000,"id":"profilelisscrolldown_scrolldown","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.entity-result__content","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"delay":0,"id":"profile_link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["profilelisscrolldown_scrolldown"],"selector":".entity-result__title-text a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"profile-position-description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["profile_link"],"regex":"","selector":"#ember144 div.pvs-entity--padded","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"profile-name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["profile_link"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"job-title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["profile_link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.text-body-medium","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"about","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["profile_link"],"regex":"","selector":"div.display-flex.ph5","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":2000,"id":"profile page - scroll-down","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["profile_link"],"selector":"#ember732 div.pvs-entity, #ember732 li:nth-of-type(2) span.mr1","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"delay":0,"id":"experience","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["profile page - scroll-down"],"regex":"","selector":".mr1 span[aria-hidden], .t-14 span[aria-hidden], parent","type":"SelectorText"}]}

1 Like

hey, did you manage to find the solution ?

No I didn’t. If anyone could help us that would be appreciated.

I see other sites that offer scraping but nothing apparently that scrapes the actual descriptions as described/free for m text of the LI user.